FIELD SERVICE CAPABILITIES
kSARIA’s Field Services Offer a Variety
of Interconnect Solutions
FIELD SERVICES CAPABILITIES
kSARIA’s Field Service Capabilities include: Fiber Optic Services, Electrical Cable Services, Electrical Power Services, VSWR/TDR Services, Waveguide Services, Cableway Services, and Logistics.
FIBER OPTIC SERVICES
kSARIA Fiber Optic Services include:
- Removal/Installation of Fiber Optic Cable
- Singlemode & Multimode Termination
- Blown Optical Fiber Installation
- Fusion Splicing
- Insertion Loss and Return Loss Measurements
- IAW MIL-STD-2042, Navy Installation & Maintenance Handbook (NIMB) and NAVSEA Standard Items
ELECTRICAL CABLE SERVICES
kSARIA Electrical Cable Services include:
- Removal/Installation of Cables
- Termination and testing of all Multi-pin, BNC, TRIAX, Heliax, CAT5E connectors
- IAW MIL-STD-2003, Navy Installation & Maintenance Handbook (NIMB) and NAVSEA Standard Items.
ELECTRICAL POWER SERVICES
kSARIA Electrical Power Services include:
- Removal and Installation of Cables
- Termination of cables into SSABT, MBT, ABT, Load Centers, Switchboards, Power Panels, Distribution Panels and Boxes
- Lighting Circuits/Transformers
- 400Hz Frequency Converter Installation
- MEGGER, Phase Rotation Verification, On Ship Breaker Verification, System Load Matching and Voltage Verification & Test
- IAW MIL-STD-2003, Navy Installation & Maintenance Handbook (NIMB), Navy Ships Technical Manual (NSTM) and NAVSEA Standard Items
VSWR / TDR SERVICES
kSARIA VSWR / TDR Services include:
- VSWR: Including 75 ohm Coax & TRIAX, HELIAX & Waveguide – 25MHz to 20GHz Test Frequency Range Capable – Troubleshoot, Distance to Fault – Return Loss Testing – Length Verification – System Equipment Verification.
- TDR: Including Coax, TRIAX, HELIAX & CAT-5 – Troubleshoot, Distance to Fault – Return Loss Testing – Length Verification – Impedance Matching – System Equipment Verification.
kSARIA Waveguide Services include:
- Including removal, repair, lay-up, installation and testing.
kSARIA Cableway Service Capabilities include:
- Certified cableway inspection, training and reporting IAW NAVSEA Instruction 9304.1d & NAVSEA Standard Item 009-73.
- MCT/MP and Collar close-out IAW MIL-STD-2003
- MCT/MP testing IAW NAVY Standard Item 009-25
- Welding support for cableway installation and modification
MANAGEMENT & LOGISTICS SERVICES
kSARIA offers both Management Services and Logistics Support:
- Including project management, engineering support, Integration Logistics Support (ILS) and planning.
- Warehouse and control of all material required for an efficient, cost-effective cable installation project.