FIBER OPTIC FLEX CIRCUITS
High Density Routing of Fiber Optic Channels
kSARIA OPTIFLEX FIBER OPTIC FLEX CIRCUITS
kSARIA’s OptiFLEX Fiber Optic Flex Circuits provide for high density routing of fiber optic channels on a flexible substrate for backplanes and systems that require high density optical interconnects.
As bandwidth demands increase, backplanes with higher fiber counts are required. kSARIA’s OptiFLEX Fiber Optic Flex Circuits provide a manageable method of routing fiber from interface to interface and from shelf-to-shelf.
Designed for ultimate flexibility kSARIA’s flex circuit product line provides high-density routing on a flexible substrate.
Utilizing individual Single mode and Multimode fibers, computer aided systems can precisely manufacture the circuits in any routing matrix, size or shape. kSARIA’s OptiFLEX Fiber Optic Flex Circuits can be terminated with a variety of terminus types including: MT, LC, SC, M29504 or ARINC 801. Each circuit is optically tested prior to leaving the factory.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS INCLUDE
- Diverse substrate size, shape and packaging
- Flame resistant substrate
- Provides efficient and manageable solutions to high-fiber count systems
- Customized solutions
- Available in virtually any routing scheme
- Provides a variety of design alternatives
- Singlemode, multimode or hybrid versions
- Entire circuit is 100% tested prior to leaving the factory
High density light interface units
Fiber optic switching systems
Intra-rack fiber management
Optical Fiber OD: 250um
Fiber to Fiber Spacing: 250um
Circuit Thickness: 0.6mm
Min Bend Radii 25mm
Operating Temp: -25°C to +85°C