Pressure Tight Duraflex
® and Megaflex
MEGAFLEX® Type C11070 Conduit Series
C11070 Megaflex® conduit is manufactured from seamless PTFE tubing in accordance with AS81914.
Material: PTFE Tubing with Nickel-Copper Braid.
Color: Black Standard. Other colors available upon request.
Service Temperature: +500°F to -88°F
Chemical Resistance: Chemically inert to most substances except molten alkali metals, gaseous fluorine and certain fluoro-chemicals.
Application: The nickel-copper overbraid, along with Co-Operative Industries patented fittings and construction techniques, combine to provide low electrical resistance between terminations, protection against axial stress and elongation, superior corrosion resistance. This conduit configuration is ideal for general protection against severe electromagnetic, mechanical and corrosive environments.
- Overbraid in Nomex® or Dacron for strength, EMI shielding, lightning strike protection and abrasion resistance.
- Jacketing with Neoprene, Silicone, Ethylene Propylene, Hypalon or other materials upon request.
- Also available in C10000 material.
We offer a wide choice of electrical connectors and fittings to complement Megaflex® conduit. Conduit assembly components, or complete assemblies with factory-assembled fittings, may be specified to satisfy electromagnetic shielding or other application requirements. In addition, military specification connectors for hermetic shielding, high temperature, or self-locking requirements can easily be supplied.
|(1) * denotes special size.
(2) Additional sizes available upon request.
(3) Order lengths of 25 feet or less are sold as cut-length units.
(4) Orders for lengths of 26 feet or more are sold as random-lengths.
(5) Dimensions are in inches.