Pressure Tight Duraflex
® and Megaflex
DURAFLEX® Type H-3 METAL HOSE
Duraflex® H-3 is an extremely flexible, convoluted, pressure tight metal hose which exhibits prolonged resistance to vibration, heat, and pressure.
The Duraflex® H-3 inner core is formed from a specially annealed brass strip which features more than the usual number of convolutions per inch. The tubing is then compressed to place each helical convolution against the next, thus further increasing the flexibility. Additional protection is provided by a braid of high tensile strength bronze which is non corrosive, heat, pressure and stress resistant.
Fluids, Electrical Wiring Protection, Abrasion Resistance, Non-Sparking, and Electrical Continuity.
Inner core -Brass; Braid – 1 Layer Bronze Fine Wire; Braid Weave – 2 over x 2 under.
Customers may specify from a wide range of fittings to satisfy electromagnetic hermetic sealing, high temperature, self-locking, or other requirements. Typically, end fittings for industrial applications are made of brass; however, more severe operating environments may call for fittings constructed of other materials.
|Part Number||I.D. NOM||O.D. NOM||Working Pressure (psi)||Weight lb/ft (Approx)||Minimum Bend Radius|
|(1) * denotes special size.
(2) Run lengths over 25 feet are special order.
(3) Depending upon requirements, Duraflex® product can be sold at cut or random lengths.
(4) Working pressure ratings are based upon 70°F (21° C) and uniform pressure environments.
(5) Working pressure characteristics will be reduced at higher temperatures.
(6) Working pressures will vary based upon end connections.
(7) Dimensions are in inches