Pressure Tight Duraflex
® and Megaflex
DURAFLEX® CAB-4N METAL CONDUIT
Duraflex® CAB-4N is an extremely flexible, convoluted, pressure tight metal conduit which exhibits prolonged resistance to vibration, heat and pressure.
The Nickel-Iron inner core is overbraided with one layer of pure nickel flat wire and a second layer of pure nickel fine wire.
RFI and EMI shielding and protection in high temperature environments, fluids, extreme abrasion resistance, lightning strike protection, corrosion resistance, electrical continuity, and severe mechanical abuse.
Inner core – Nickel-Iron; Braid – 2 Layers,
1st Layer Pure Nickel Flat Wire (1 over x 1 under), 2nd Layer Pure Nickel Fine Wire (2 over x 2 under).
Customers may specify from a wide range of fittings to satisfy electromagnetic hermetic sealing, high temperature, self-locking, or other requirements. Typically, end fittings for industrial applications are made of brass; however, more severe operating environments may call for fittings constructed of other materials.
|Part Number||I.D. NOM||O.D. NOM||Working Pressure (psi)||Weight lb/ft (Approx)||Minimum Bend Radius|
|(1) * denotes special size.
(2) Run lengths over 25 feet are special order.
(3) Depending upon requirements, Duraflex® product can be sold at cut or random lengths.
(4) Working pressure ratings are based upon 70°F (21° C) and uniform pressure environments.
(5) Working pressure characteristics will be reduced at higher temperatures.
(6) Working pressures will vary based upon end connections.
(7) Maximum operating temperature is 1050°F (565° C).
(8) Dimensions are in inches