Pressure Tight Duraflex
® and Megaflex
DURAFLEX® CAB-3SS METAL CONDUIT
Duraflex® CAB-3SS is an extremely flexible, convoluted, pressure tight metal conduit which exhibits prolonged resistance to vibration, heat and pressure.
The Nickel-Iron inner core is overbraided with a single layer of 321 stainless steel wire.
For electro-magnetic shielding, protection against severe mechanical abuse, Protection in high temperature environments, fluids, extreme abrasion resistance, lightning strike protection, corrosion resistance, and electrical continuity.
Inner core – Nickel-Iron; Braid – 321 Stainless Steel Wire; Braid Weave – 2 over x 2 under.
Customers may specify from a wide range of fittings to satisfy electromagnetic hermetic sealing, high temperature, self-locking, or other requirements. Typically, end fittings for industrial applications are made of brass; however, more severe operating environments may call for fittings constructed of other materials.
|Part Number||I.D. NOM||O.D. NOM||Working Pressure (psi)||Weight lb/ft (Approx)||Minimum Bend Radius|
|(1) * denotes special size.
(2) Run lengths over 25 feet are special order.
(3) Depending upon requirements, Duraflex® product can be sold at cut or random lengths.
(4) Working pressure ratings are based upon 70°F (21° C) and uniform pressure environments.
(5) Working pressure characteristics will be reduced at higher temperatures.
(6) Working pressures will vary based upon end connections.
(7) Maximum operating temperature is 1050°F (565° C).
(8) Dimensions are in inches