Pressure Tight Duraflex
® and Megaflex
DURAFLEX® CAB-3N METAL CONDUIT
Duraflex® CAB-3N is an extremely flexible, convoluted, pressure tight metal conduit which exhibits prolonged resistance to vibration, heat and pressure.
The Nickel-Iron inner core is overbraided with a single layer of pure nickel fine wire which acts to restrain axial pressure and provides maximum protection.
RFI and EMI shielding in high temperature environments, Ignition Lead Shielding for Aerospace, fluids, extreme abrasion resistance, lightning strike protection, corrosion resistance, electrical continuity, and severe mechanical abuse.
Inner core – Nickel-Iron; Braid – 1 Layer Pure Nickel Fine Wire; Braid Weave – 2 over x 2 under
Customers may specify from a wide range of fittings to satisfy electromagnetic hermetic sealing, high temperature, self-locking, or other requirements. Typically, end fittings for industrial applications are made of brass; however, more severe operating environments may call for fittings constructed of other materials.
|Part Number||I.D. NOM||O.D. NOM||Working Pressure (psi)||Weight lb/ft (Approx)||Minimum Bend Radius|
|(1) * denotes special size.
(2) Run lengths over 25 feet are special order.
(3) Depending upon requirements, Duraflex® product can be sold at cut or random lengths.
(4) Working pressure ratings are based upon 70°F (21° C) and uniform pressure environments.
(5) Working pressure characteristics will be reduced at higher temperatures.
(6) Working pressures will vary based upon end connections.
(7) Maximum operating temperature is 1050°F (565° C).
(8) Dimensions are in inches